How many times have you listened to “Baby Shark?”
The most watched video on YouTube, “Baby Shark Dance” by Pinkfong Kids Songs & Stories, has generated at least $22 million in revenue from views alone.
The parents I know probably think all that revenue is from their household alone, but that is a lot of money for a 2-minute and 17-second video!
If you think of all the time you spend listening to Baby Shark when dancing indoors with your kids, that doesn’t even scratch the surface of the number of views on the video!
Baby Shark Revenue
To make this estimation, Bonus Insider used the online YouTube Money Calculator by InfluencerMarketingHub, which shows the potential earnings from the platform based on the number of daily views, average engagement rate, the number of subscribers, and the number of total views for the channel.
Note that the revenue they are focusing on in this list is from views alone – they are not considering creators’ additional earnings.
Here are a few key takeaways from the report:
– The original “Baby Shark Dance” video makes around $283k each month from roughly 150 million views, which is 5 million views and revenue of $9.4k per day
– The second-most watched video on YouTube, Luis Fonsi’s “Despacito”, has more than 8 billion views and has generated more than $15 million in revenue
– LooLoo Kids’ “Johny Johny Yes Papa”, which is currently the third most popular video on the platform, has generated more than $12 million from views alone
Looking To Cash In on This YouTube Wealth?
Based on the user base and popularity, YouTube is one of the best platforms to make money online. If you enjoy creating content and want to earn extra money following your passion, you should learn how to make money on YouTube. In this comprehensive guide, I’ll show you different ways of making money on YouTube and a bonus tip on how you can make money on YouTube without making videos.
Maybe you won’t be making Mr.Beast money in no time, but you can try!
More From A Dime Saved:
- 50 Easy Oven Baked Dishes & Casserole Recipes
- Classic Car Prices Are Getting Super Expensive
- 4 of the Most Dangerous Cities in the World Are in the U.S.