Hot! Target.com Summer Clothes on Sale
Affiliate Link Disclosure: These links are affiliate links which means I get paid each time you used one of these links.
I just bought my kids 10 shirts for $35.58 total (including tax and shipping) which comes out to $3.58 per shirt. There have been reports of getting that total to $34.58 on certain orders as well.
- Go to Ebates.com and navigate from there to Target. Ebates is offering 1% cash back on Target orders. If you don’t have a Ebates account, please use my link to sign up. You will get a $10 sign up bonus for doing so. I don’t count cash back in my total when sopping for clothes because you get the money back so much after actually placing the purchase. I prefer to leave it out of my calculations and then counting my Ebates check as “extra money” which goes either to pay down debt or towards savings. (every little bit counts).
- I put 5 of the $4.50 t-shirts (in 2 sizes) in my cart. This is one example. (Isn’t it adorable?)
- When I checkout it applies the $10 off $40 promo that they are offering right now.
- I am using my RedCard Debit Card to pay for it. (If you don’t have a Redcard, use this link to apply for either a Credit or Debit card- you get 5% off every order and free shipping). That takes a further 5% off my order which brings my total to $35.58 including tax.
- Someone told me that when they checked out there was an option to save $1 by allowing your package to ship more slowly and in fewer packages. I do not know what triggers this option.
Check out and wait for your packages!
I try not to spend more than $4 on a t-shirt per child so this fits into my budget. Summer clothes shopping started with a great deal!